Strategies For Texas Hold Em – What Is A LAG Strategy And Is It Good?
Not all strategies for Texas Hold Em work. Is a LAG strategy good? Read this article to find out now, plus some secret shortcuts to help you succeed.
Whatever background you have with poker, or whatever level of competency you are right now, I know that you, like me, are interested in learning new strategies for Texas Hold Em so you can become a more successful poker player. Players who read and learn about poker are far more likely to become successful than others who just jump in and learn as they go.
What Is LAG
LAG stands for Loose Aggressive. Loose aggressive strategies for Texas Hold Em are very effective if done correctly. They increase the rate of winning via multiple avenues:
- You play more hands which means more chances to win (you have to be in it to win it)
- You bet aggressively so you can win by people just folding
- You bet aggressive so that increases the amount of the pots that you do win
- LAG is one of the most proven strategies for Texas Hold Em and all the poker pros utilise it.
Why Is It Good
LAG is good for the reasons mentioned in the list above, but a point I really want to get across is the aggression. LAG only works when you bet aggressively consistently. LAG works because the big bets cover the weakness of the cards. It makes your opponents second guess themselves and think ‘oh, maybe he has this’ (kind of like a bluff).
LAG without strong, consistent aggression will not work. Checking and calling with bad cards will send you straight to losersville.
Drawbacks Of LAG
Although this is the best strategy you need to be careful. New players, or those that haven’t practiced the specifics of LAG can lose a lot of money very quickly. The combination of betting large amounts with cards that aren’t likely to win can be disastrous.
Heres a few secrets shortcuts to become more successful with LAG, faster:
- Ease into it. Play tight and only take small nibbles with worse hole cards
- Set some rules. Set a list of the cards you will and wont play, and stick to it
- Force yourself to be aggressive. Make a rule you will never check or call with certain cards
Having the game plan, or correctly planning out your strategies for Texas Hold Em will increase your success rate because you won’t be changing how you play mid-game. Consistency is key with almost any strategy but especially a LAG strategy.
So now that you have learnt what a LAG strategy is, think about and start to become more aware of how it can help you in your own poker game, to help you make more money in an easier way. And as you think about this I’m sure you’ll begin to realize that you are now a better poker player because you have read this article and learnt this information.
Now you are surely realizing the massive connection between learning new information about Texas Hold Em and becoming a successful poker player, right? So please, continue to experience the great feeling the new idea is giving you and always continue to act on finding out more and new information whenever it is available to you. Because that is the secret to success.
Click Here To Learn More Strategies For Texas Hold Em
And Don’t Miss Out On My Brand New Free Tips Ebook. Get It Free Now At http://MyTexasHoldemPokerTips.com
Alex is an avid Hold Em player. Shoot him an email at email@example.com
- Strategies For Texas Hold Em – 3 Strategies That Are Proven To Work
- Strategies For Texas Hold Em – What Is A TAG Strategy And Is It Good?
- No Limit Texas Hold’em Strategy – Tricky Hands to Watch Out For
- Strategies For Texas Hold Em – Strategies That Need Practice Before They Work
- Texas Holdem Secrets – How To Be Aggressive And Win More Pots
Incoming search terms:
- alexis texas
- strip holdem alexis texas cheats
- strip holdem alexis texas cheat
- how to cheat poker alexis texas
- how to cheat at poker alexis texas
- cheats for strip poker alexis texas
- alexis texas strip holdem cheat
- alexis texas strip hold em cheats
- alexis texas poker cheat
- alexis texas how to cheat at poker