In recent days, PokerStars launched the tournaments’ top lap. » The idea is original, tournaments last a certain preset time (20 to 180mn) and the prize pool is distributed based on the players stack. It’s a simple concept and should appeal to fans who do not spend too much time.But I confess it difficult to grasp its real interest. After all, MTT players play for the title and the big check for the winner. And if it is to play in a limited time so why not just make cash game
I have not tested yet and I guess the strategy is that any different but do you dear bastards? You’ve played the tournament top lap? Are you interested in the concept
- 5 Tips for No Risk Poker, Freerolls Explained
- Play Texas Holdem And Win Real Cash Online
- Poker Tournaments Revealed – Structure, Types and Tips
- Montana Poker – Texas Holdem Freeroll
- 100% Poker is back and for the better?